Body waxing is a quick and easy way to remove unwanted body hair and also helps to encourage slower and lighter regrowth of hair following treatments.
American Bikini Wax removes hair at the top of the thighs and under the navel – anything that’s visible when wearing a regular bikini bottom.
$39 & up
French Bikini Wax leaves a long narrow patch of hair on the pubis, which is sometimes called a “landing strip.”
$49 & up
Brazilian Bikini Wax removes every trace of pubic hair from the bikini area and around.
$59 & up
Please read our list of tips for preparing for your Brazilan Wax!
Additional Hair Removal Services:
Under Arm $26 & Up
Half Arm $34 & Up
Full Arm $50 & Up
Half Leg $50 & Up
Full Leg $95 & Up
Full Face $45 & Up (Excluding eyebrows)
Back/Chest/Stomach $46-56 & up (each))
(*Men’s prices may vary.)
Some things to avoid before your Brazilian Wax:
- Don’t expose skin to be waxed to the sun or tanning beds within the previous 24 hours
- Refrain from sexual activity for at least 24 hours prior to your appointment
- Don’t exfoliate or scrub the area excessively within 48 hours
- Don’t shave the area or use hair removal products for at least 2 weeks prior to your appointment
- Don’t apply lotion to the area before waxing
- Don’t consume alcohol or caffeinated beverages within several hours prior to your appointment